Saturday, May 7, 2011

17mm Nom I.D., 40mm Nom. O.D., 12mm Wide, 6203 Bearing Designation, Double Sealed, Metric Single Row Radial, Ball Bearings (1 Each)

17mm Nom I.D., 40mm Nom. O.D., 12mm Wide, 6203 Bearing Designation, Double Sealed, Metric Single Row Radial, Ball Bearings (1 Each)
17mm Nom I.D., 40mm Nom. O.D., 12mm Wide, 6203 Bearing Designation, Double Sealed, Metric Single Row Radial, Ball Bearings (1 Each)
By Reid Supply Company

Buy new: $1.75

First tagged by Dave
Customer tags: auto parts

Product Images


Review & Description

Ball Bearings - Inch and Metric - Single Row Radial - These popular bearings are used in a wide range of applications such as motors, pumps, etc. Designed to carry both radial and axial loads. Double shielded bearings have metal shields on the sides. Double sealed have two contact seals made out of synthetic rubber. Metric dimensions are shown in millimeters. Read more


Find out More for the best price at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment